Environmental Policy and Law
Environmental law can offer great protections, but without guidance can be difficult for businesses to navigate while remaining profitable. Environmental law firms like HSR can give you the advice and counsel you need to grow your business and remain compliant.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Advice on the latest federal, state and local environmental laws and regulations
- Guidance in attaining local, state, and federal permits
- Assistance in landowner/surface owner dispute resolution
- Drafting and negotiating industry-related documents, including leases, area of mutual interest agreements, easement agreements, operating agreements, development agreements, transportation agreements, and participation agreements
- Wetlands, floodplans, stormwater and other environmental permitting requirements
A corporate environmental lawyer can be indispensible for businesses such as mining and extraction companies that must operate within the confines of environmental policy and law.
As an environmental law firm, HSR has extensive experience representing businesses in Buffalo, Rochester, Albany, Syracuse, Corning and throughout New York State in challenges presented by environmental laws and regulations. For environmental policy and law expertise, rely on the attorneys at HSR.