New York Land Use Attorneys
If legal roadblocks are slowing your developmental progress or you need help navigating land use and zoning regulations, HSR can help. We are experienced in assisting developers with proposed projects of all types. We can streamline the process and help you obtain all required approvals and permits.
Our experience includes:
- Representing clients at thousands of public hearings and meetings across
New York State
- Managing all aspects of the environmental review (SEQRA/NEPA) of numerous projects
- Handling litigation matters related to development, both for and in defense of our clients
- Defending and prosecuting challenges to zoning decisions
- Filing and defending administrative actions or real estate litigation
- Navigating Brownfield Redevelopment
- Obtaining wetland, floodplan, stormwater, etc. permits frequently encountered in development projects
No other law firm in Buffalo, Rochester, Albany, Syracuse or Corning brings the level of experience and dedication in land use, zoning and economic development. As land use attorneys, our goal is to help you reach your goals. With HSR you can easily cut through red tape, expedite cumbersome approval processes and get your project to completion.
When you need a land use lawyer, experienced in zoning and eminent domain law, trust the attorneys at HSR.